(+61) 7 5592 0164 reception@crestmigration.com

Visitor and other visas


If your dream is to book flights to Australia for your next holidays or if you want to come to Australia to visit a family member who lives here or if you want to come on a business trip you can come to us to prepare and lodge your visitor visa.

Visitor visas include:

  • 600A Tourist Visitor visa
  • 600B Business Visitor visa
  • 600C Sponsored Family Visitor visa
  • 600D Approved Destination Visitor visa
  • 601 Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) Visitor visa
  • 651 eVisitor Visa
  • 602 Medical Treatment Visitor visa

Other Temporary visas include:

  • 417 Working Holiday visa
  • 462 Work and Holiday visa
  • 485 Temporary Graduate visa
  • 476 Skilled Recognised Graduate visa
  • 401 Temporary Work Long stay visa
  • 402 Training and Research visa
  • 405 Investor Retirement Temporary visa
  • 461 NZ Citizen Family Relationship Temporary visa
  • 416 Special Program visa
  • 420 Entertainment Temporary visa
  • 427 Domestic Worker Temporary visa
  • 580 Student Guardian visa

Bridging Visas include:

  • 010 Bridging Visa A
  • 020 Bridging Visa B
  • 030 Bridging Visa C
  • 050 Bridging Visa E
  • 060 Bridging Visa F

Other Permanent visas include:

  • 858 Distinguished Talent visa outside Australia
  • 124 Distinguished Talent visa inside Australia

Visa application charges vary by visa class.

Crest Migration application service fees vary by visa class

To find out if you are eligible to apply for one of these visas, how much it costs and how long it will take, please call us on +61 (7) 5592 0164 or email us and book a $198 initial consultations with one of our professional team.